8.8.07

Someone just pulled the trigger

D@mn it!!! You really pulled the trigger. Not just you've insulted the national anthem, you've insulted Islam. Man!!! you just pulled the trigger.






Eventhough the politics are suck but still I'm proud of her. This is where I've grown and all my beloved were here. If you so eager to live in Taiwan for the rest of your life, you better be.

I'm not gonna say "May God have mercy on your soul". Just "YOU BETTER RUN" will do.

p/s: Thanks to Harian Metro(07/08/2007) for highlighting this issue while other newspapers doing their "ass-wiping".

2 comment:

zan August 8, 2007 at 10:25 AM  

"I love my country but i hate my government.."

Slogan tu dulu penah aku jumpa maser zaman2 reformasi..

Benda ni..ntah la..Nak marah pun x guna. Dah nama kapir kan? Xder mau nyer dia nak redha ngan kita..

Cuma kita kena tunjuk contoh penganut islam yang baik n taat, baru kita ader hak nak marah2..

(refer kes sir salman rushdie)

carvedijan August 9, 2007 at 7:03 AM  

Masalahnya dorang ni rasa macam megah dgn negara lain dan ikutan dorang. Tu yang jadi melampau tu.

Agak2 byk duit sikit gi oversea. Minta green card sana. Baru belajar dah pandai kacau sentimen perkauman. Tu belum kira yang menyeleweng lagi tu.