24.8.07

Updates from my sprained ankle

Bad become worst!!!! After been X-rayed, they found no fractured or cracked bone on my ankle. Alhamdulillah. But the thrill of pain is about to begin

This purple"ish" scary thing only appeared after Maghrib yesterday. Never had this kind of bruise ever in my life. Freaking out at first. I thought there must be somekind of internal bleeding or what so ever. Rushed to the nearest GP and according to the doctor, it is just a torn ankle ligament. Fuhhhh!!!

At this mean time, nothing I can do except laying around. Wish for my speedy recovery and enjoy this lyric below. See ya around

Sebatang Tongkat untuk Berdiri

Ketika haus, kau ku berikan secawan susu

Agar kembali tenagamu

Ketika lemah ku hulurkan sebatang tongkat

Agar kau terus berdiri

Ditengah kejayaan

Kau lupa diri dihasut bayangan

Dari emosi hatimu

Tongkat kau lontarkan

Baktinya kau lupakan

Dan secawan susu

Yang pernah menyambung hayatmu

Merenung bintang di langit tinggi

Jangan terlupa

Manakah tempat kau berdiri

Selama ini

(Search; Mentari Merah Di Ufuk Timur)

0 comment: